Today I have a question for you...when it comes to buying the gifts for everyone on your Holiday list, what do you prefer to shop for? As a small e-shop owner, I'm trying to figure out the next steps for my business and what areas I should be focusing on more in 2014 and beyond.  Do you prefer to shop for gifts for the home, like candles and frames or do you prefer to buy more personal items, like gloves, jewelry and clothing? And, perhaps, more importantly, if you had to choose...what type of gifts do you prefer to receive?  

I'll get the ball rolling with my own answer...I think when it comes to fashion accessories and clothing, I like to pick these things out myself (exhibit A, below;) ).  As far as decorative items, frames, throws, candles and coffee table books are my absolute favorite things to give and to receive. Actually, edible and home made gifts rank pretty high up there for me as well... but that's a post for another day.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on gifts and giving. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top