Within the span of less than one week, I stumbled upon this image of fashion editor and TV host, Louise Roe wearing my favorite Theodora and Callum scarf, wrote a blog post for Keep.com about resort wear, which included several pieces from the Theodora and Callum line and then attempted to personally brighten up my own somber winter wardrobe with a new scarf from this boho chic brand (just like Christy Turlington and Reese Witherspoon did below). So, it seemed only fitting to talk about my love for these vibrant accessories here today. 

Started by one of the founders of Scoop NYC, Stefani Greenfield, along with Desiree Gruber of Project Runway fame, these ladies have a penchant for all things exotic and exciting, and this passion really shines through in this fabulous accessory line.

 Images via: LouiseRoe.com, Fabsugar.com

Here are a few of my current favorites:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top