One of the best parts of writing this blog is connecting with readers, bloggers and other small business owners.  Due to the demands of motherhood, my own small business and writing this blog, I have less and less time these days to focus on these connections.

But, today I'm making it a point to get back to my blogging basics and take the time to feature a talented artist and etsy seller: Laura Dooris of Vivan and Beverly Studio.  Laura has generously offered her fabulous screen print of a Chanel No. 5 bottle as a giveaway here today. This would be so fun in a dressing room, girl's room or powder room...I love this print! Check out Laura's lovely work at Vivian and Beverly Studio. I've highlighted a few of my own favorites here, then check out the rafflecopter's easy directions, (I promise, it's easy!) and enter below. Good Luck!




a Rafflecopter giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top