My children get a whole two weeks off from school for spring break and I feel so lucky to be able to indulge in a little southern sunshine... this year especially.  I did a little pre-vacation shopping for a much needed new cover up (or two, this one is also really cute!) and a new beach bag as well.  I also perused my own store for some beach essentials, like this adorable monogram leather pouch  (I love the convenience of a bag within the bag, especially on the beach) and this fun cover for my iPad mini...which I just downloaded all of these onto. Rounding it out are some things I already own and love, like my trusty gold Havianas and my glam (I can't be bothered with mascara) sunglasses, lip balm with SPF, Supergoop and a jaunty straw fedora.  Are you heading out anywhere special?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top