White jeans, sleeveless tops, summer dresses...these are the staples of my warm weather wardrobe.  Of course, underneath it all, I have a summer wardrobe of a different kind...t-back bras and nude shades of Hanky Pankies are a big part of it.  But, every once in a while I find myself needing a special backless bra or a nude slip underneath a sheer summer dress...Nordstrom has gone ahead and taken a lot of the guess work out of searching for these important pieces by creating a Lingerie Summer Essentials section right on it's site.

Perusing the Nordstrom offerings, I found a lot of great options, including these versatile bra clips, that I consider to be vacation essentials (I keep a spare set of in my suitcase at all times!) I also spotted all of my favorite brands like Chantelle, Wacoal and Cossabella.When I don't have time to make it into the store, reading Nordstrom's online reviews for items like bras and shapewear is so helpful in finding the right fit and style.

*This post was sponsored by Nordstrom. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top