Last night I sat down in front of my computer for the first time in almost a week...actually, I simply sat down for the first time in almost a week.  Moving is no joke.

There are a few rooms in the house that are still not finished and a few that haven't even been started.  Between the unpacking fatigue and the seemingly endless issues that keep popping up with the house, I was starting to lose my design mojo.

But, along with exhaustion and weird new house quirks, a move can also present new opportunities - like the need for fabulous new artwork. And, it's here that I regained a bit of my enthusiasm back. Not only do I plan on visiting the online studio of artist sisters Laura Naples and Kristin Giorgi of NG Collective, but I'm also finding endless inspiration in their stunning interiors.  Now it's just a question of which beautiful piece to pick? The "minis" are pretty amazing too!



Images via: Brittany Ambridge for Domino

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top