Our beautiful high gloss butler's pantry brings me so much joy! Back when we first came to look at this house last summer, I took one look at this dark stained space and immediately painted it high gloss blue in my mind.  The team at Muse Interiors helped make my vision a reality.

Through trial and error and several paint swatches I chose a custom blend of Fine Paints of Europe navy mixed with about 25% white.  We changed up the original hardware as well and went with these very handsome exposed hinges, bin pulls and handles from Rejuvenation Hardware.  And that's it!
The original granite black counter tops and stainless steel sink work perfectly in the space and once I unpacked and styled up all our "stuff" (which took me several days) I was beyond happy with the end result.

The dark high gloss paint and all the bright reflective surfaces here made it hard for me to photograph-but thankfully Nicole Cohen was up for the challenge and captured this spot perfectly.  The last two photos show the original stained dark wood - and really help to illustrate the dramatic change that paint alone can bring to a space.



 
^^befores^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top